Saturday, July 25, 2015

This Warrior is a Child

This article makes me think: http://www.keylife.org/articles/the-warrior-is-a-child

In recent years many Christian leaders fell big. Yes God is cleaning house and shaking all that can be shaken so the unshakable will remain. However the enemy is also escalating his attack on God's House. From without he's using violent extremists and immoral governments, from within he's using temptation, accusation and doubt. God is willing to expose the sins of His servants so they may be chastised and made stronger. The enemy is eager to bring down God's servants because he's at war with them. he knows bringing down the shepherds will scatter the sheep and make them easier to devour.

We can not afford to only recognize the visible war but fail to see the spiritual war. It is time for God's people to stand together and defend each other through fervent intercession, repentance and forgiveness. This applies to the persecuted brethren who are at a distance away, and to those who sit next to us each Sunday.   

I like the song the author mentioned - the warrior is a child. It must came from someone who has really battled. I know I am but a child because I run and hide all the time. I will always remain a child before my Father. I am also a warrior child who could slay giant like David, a warrior child who could be wounded by his own like David, and a warrior child who could fail hard like David. But I have eternity to grow up strong like my Father. We have eternity to grow up strong like our Father, by each others side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment